Saturday, June 25, 2011

DAY 2: I'M LATE!

So, they passed the Gay Marriage bill in New York! Awesome, good for them. It's been long awaited.

Anyway, I'm late once again with the blog post as I was hoping to get this done early in the morning today.
But I don't really have a specific topic this afternoon, I'm just spacing out, thinking idle thoughts. For example: this picture of my mom on a trip in LA last Summer. I think it's funny, but you'd have to know her.




By the way, just because I promised you folks a post a day for 4 days in a row, this does not mean I have to make each entry a specific length.
Keep in mind, I am quite tired lately and I have tons of work to catch up on before I get back on track with the whole "open-mic" thing. But when I have a date and a location ready for my next set I will let all of you know. It should be sometime this month. If not, then I'll be playing plenty of places all next month and August as well.

I would've had a wonderful chance to get some stuff done if I had waken up at 6:30 this morning to follow an itinerary I wrote up for myself last evening. Looks like THAT schedule has been pushed to tomorrow.

Here's what that schedule looks like:


•6:30AM-- As soon as I wake up, reach over to night stand, grab pen and notebook. Free write for 15 minutes.

•6:45AM-- Walk around the block six laps.

•7:50AM-- Eat a healthy breakfast.

•8:01AM-- Do today's blog post.

•8:22AM-- Work for at least 2 hours filing and organizing all my files of my written work (including stand-up comedy material)

•10:22AM-- Take a break from the computer. Talk to some actual human beings!

•11:00AM-- Continue reading that good book I like.

•12:00PM-- Healthy lunch

•12:32PM-- Back to work! Another 2 hours of reworking the filing system.

•2:32PM-- Go out to a bunch of places with family.

•7:15PM-- Healthy Dinner

THE REST IS FREE TIME.


- Posted using something on my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment