Sunday, June 26, 2011

DAY THREE: I'M EARLY!

Well, if you read my last post you'd be aware of my itinerary for today. I am dissapointed to report that, although I awoke at 6:30, I did not write in bed today. It's a good exercise for writers for many reasons, but I didn't do it this morning.
Secondly, I only walked around the block 1 lap. I was supposed to do 5 more than that.
However, I did eat a really healthy brekafast and now I'm blogging some stuff for you folks (mostly for myself though, really).

Now, the challenge I face once this thing is uploaded is...reworking my entire filing system and organizing ALL my stand-up comedy material (written, recorded, audio/video). I have been trying to get this done forever! Unfortunately, the constant generating of ideas has overwhelmed my ability to document myself. This has really proved problematic since I have been coming up with shorter bits and one-liners over the past year and a half.
Beleive me, whne you have so many jokes on so many different topics, and you've been so lazy taht you filed said jokes into a folder titled "ORGANIZE THESE", you've got your work cut out for you.

But that is my mission for this week, trying to beat the clock, getting computer files easier to navigate all while my brain contsantly comes up with more crap in the meantime. The "comedy gland" in my mind is on automatic pilot and I basically can't switch it off.
In fact, the only time I am able to come off as serious is on this blog and a few other places across "The Internets".

So, that's the update for today. I'd uopload a pic but that feature isn't working at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment