Thursday, June 23, 2011

"APPARENTLY"

Okay.
Testing...is this thing on? Oh, of course it is...it's a friggin' keyboard!

*AHEM* [ADJUSTS TIE]

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen and sexes in between. My name is... What's that? Oh, they know my name, great!

Hey folks, it's obviously been quite some time now since I spilled my mind onto this blog. But that is precisely what I am here to talk to you about today.

As you are all aware (currently, all 6 of you)--I clearly need to update this thing more regularly. This way, you know, it'll resemble something close to what I started it for in the first place!

Therefore, I have a nice little proposal ready for you:

For the next four days...I will try my hardest to get off my lazy ass, drag myself to the nearest web connected hunk of crap, and WRITE! like a REAL BLOGGER should! About INTERESTING stuff. It's kind of like a New Year's resolution, ya know? Except it's June. Clearly, I'm going to have to discipline myself.

By the way, today's post does not count. The challenge begins tomorrow morning. Eastern Time. Don't miss it. Only at participating Burger Kings.

Okay, so I got ahead of myself with the Burger King thing, but I think it sets the mood...for fooOOooOoOod!!! Ugh. Sorry, I haven't eaten in 2 hours and 18 minutes.

Anyway, so have fun, sleep tight (what am I saying?) and stay hydrated.

I gotta take a crap (JK).

Thanks.

- Posted using some app from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment